Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 109: Marco world.

 After an overnight flight from Hong Kong with no sleep because of the beautiful little two year old banging on the tray behind my seat and kicking it.  I’m amazed that I’m not in jail, but hey I had a great lesson in tolerance and patience even if I didn’t want it last night.  So are the joys of travel.  They have great times, and then not so great.  So when I got home wanted to see some of the amazing little creatures that hang out below our feet and above them, and no didn’t squash them in spite of last night’s adventure.  I just wanted to reinforce to myself some little things are great.   Such as this little fellow, he was hanging upside down on a wire, with spider in his web to the left, but his eyes look like they are the right way up.  Hey and I bet you he doesn’t smash the seat all the way on 7 hour flight!!  Ok, so it is going to take me a little to calm down from that one, but least I’m not in jail!

No comments:

Post a Comment