Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 180: Is it that time already?


Yesterday was a rude wakeup call that Christmas is just around a three month corner.    Decorations have hit the shops, with me thinking, hadn’t that just happened?  With thousands of things to complete before that day comes.  I’m kinder wondering where the rest of the year has zipped by.  So call me crazy or something else but the fairy lights remained around the patio last year from the festive season.  Decided it gave a nicer ambiance with fairy lights than the fluoro, with bugs zapping it.  Now we are armed with cool bug bat from China, so this season those little suckers better watch out.  Taking an artistic licence on the fairy lights, the old zoom art came into play today.  It is great fun playing around with this, and yes its night time, so what more can I wish for.  Two things I love.  So now begins the countdown to Christmas, are you ready?


No comments:

Post a Comment