Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 183: Spring clean.


Nature has had its own ‘Spring’ clean over the past couple of days, with the heavens opening up and making sure we have shaken all the winter dust.  The skies turned to blue this afternoon and everything looks in mint condition.  You just have to mind where you step so you don’t end up in a mud pit or three.  That is ok though, I hear mud is great for the completion.  Also the mozzie’s are out in full force, bring on the killing fields.  Mental note for when I venture out at dusk tomorrow, be armed with the bug spray.  There is a special little spot I found, unfortunately I was getting eaten alive with mozzies and couldn’t hold the lens still enough to get the shot.  Stay tuned though I will get it.  Just have to find my can of harden up!


No comments:

Post a Comment