Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 303: Still have sense of humour.

 Today’s picture is not going down as the one of the series.  I will be the first to admit that.  However, with a Category 4 Cyclone Yasi knocking on our back door and due to hit tomorrow, I just wanted to share that we still have a sense of humour, even if our insides are knots of stress balls.  This was taken at the local shop, windows taped and ready to go for the main event.   This is the biggest storm front the East Coast of Australia has seen, how comforting is that?  The eye of the cyclone on tonight forecast map is aimed right over the centre of Cairns.  Our local weather man’s opening statement tonight, and I kid you not was; “Say your prays because we are about to get nailed.”  In all my time living here I haven’t seen the build up anything like this one.  Let’s just hope we keep our sense of humour, my friends’ say those prays and we all stay safe.  Stay tuned…camera is charged.


No comments:

Post a Comment