Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 328: Rain collector.


Nature is one amazing feat that never ceases to amaze me, and that is why I love taking photos of it.  It often imitates art too, like our Broadway star back on Day 215.  Today, I found another star; rain collector, or maybe she was just setting up for dinner, for the kids when they got home.  Either way I thought our lady with the very elegant hat won hands down.  Ok, so may have spent too much time inside at present but if you have been following you know that my imagination is an overactive one.  It also hasn’t stopped raining for the last three days.  In one 24 hour period we had over 200mm of rain, so maybe a tad over the wet season.  Regardless it is always amazing to discover one natures little wonders.   

No comments:

Post a Comment