Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 28 – Billy Goat Bluff.

Billy Goat Bluff Track - Victorian High Country
  Well, you know how I said there was a threat of raindrops, and the hope that they’d stay away.  Who was I kidding, but it all adds to the adventure.  Being on the top of a mountain you have to get down.  You can take the easy way or you can go the hard way.  Guess which way we went?  Billy Goat Bluff track has been ear marked for a while on the, to do list, and I’ve now renamed it the OMG track.  With probably another adjective to describe it but not going to put that on a public forum.    Flecks of dirt appear on the mountain and that is the track that goes straight down to the valley.  With the added rain, and fog it made the trip even more of an escapade. Although the fog an added advantage because couldn’t see the sheer drops on either side; yahoo you know you are alive that is for sure.   Awesome track, so much fun when I got my breathe back, ha ha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment