Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 237 - Tangled web of dreams.




  Way back at day 135 I did one of those 'dumb things' and agreed to a 1.5km ocean swim, in croc, shark, box jellyfish waters.  On a leg of an Olympic distance triathlon.  Now some 102 days later the stakes are getting higher.  It's turned into that PLUS the following weekend,  swim leg of the 70.3 Ironman Cairns; 1.9km ocean swim.  Only an extra 400m, what should I be worried about.  Awesome.  No, not thinking that at the moment.  The white's of my eyes are showing from pure fear, headache from just thinking about it.  Cause can't even string a 100m together without stopping but in 7 months time I'm hitting the ocean with hundreds of others.  Mind boggling.  Coach said; "if your dreams don't scare you, you aren't dreaming big enough..."  All I'm saying is can I stop dreaming now!  Stay tuned this could get interesting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment